- player level-cap 50
- the player-level serves very little purpose in this game, besides what level items are.
- items matching player level
- if you find a legendary clothing item at level 1, it will remain level 1 for the rest of the game.
- extremely expensive upgrade
- you can upgrade the clothing, but it is extremely expensive to upgrade an item from level 1 to level 50, so it is better to find good things late in the game.
- finding items
- when you find/get a legendary item its stats are randomly generated, this makes no sense at all for a singleplayer game, every player should have the same experience playing the game.
- a randomly generated legendary clothing item can have anything from 0 to 3 (4) mod-slots.
Remove the player 1-50 leveling system completely or just remove the ability to gain attribute points via this level, attribute points should be earned automatically by doing things related to body, reflexes, technical, intelligence or cool.
Did you leave already?... hear me out:
Come and visit me at Discord Server